• Collect and retain your personal information that you have dealt with, provided, displayed or modified.
• We Use, review and modify your personal information as needed.
• we Use, enter, browse, and modify your personal information.
· Links to third-party websites.
• Browsing software used on your personal device.
• No destructive or deceptive emails.
• Protect your personal information.
Collect and retain your personal information that you have dealt with, provided, displayed or modified.
1. As part of the registration on the site, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information such as: your name, shipping address, email or phone number, other similar information, and some additional information about you.
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card or bank account details, in order to be added to your on-site account information, and this financial information is used for payment purposes and to complete the purchase on the site or app, and this information is responsible for the payment portal for confidentiality and preservation.
3. After registering on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the 'account management' part, which protects you from the possibility of fraud or theft of your identity information. Publishing any of your personal information on any part of the site except "My Account" may be considered a violation of this agreement and may cause action against your membership of the site.
4. Your activity information will be recorded on the site, whether it is a purchase, sale, display of goods, withdrawals, deposits or other activities related to your on-site or app operations.
5. Please note that we may use your IP address or (IP) (a unique number given to your INTERNET service provider in order to analyze the patterns of your activities on the site, thereby improving your management on the site.
6. We may collect additional information from you or you in other ways that are not detailed here, such as recording phone calls with employee care center staff or by answering our questionnaires. And we may collect information for statistical purposes, then the names of the owners of the information remain unknown.
We use, review and modify your personal information as needed.
1. We use your personal information only to provide services and support in the performance of your service better, and aims to measure and improve the level of our services to you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, in addition to overcoming obstacles, collecting fees, providing you with promotional emails, as well as documenting the information you have provided with third parties, for example, we may resort to participating in some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increasing the level of security.
2. Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties that we are obliged to do so on the orders of the court and other legal services, to be bound by the terms of the law, when we believe that disclosing your personal information may prevent bodily harm or financial loss, to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of violating the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
3. If Kafarat Plus, or any of its subsidiaries or commercial assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, with the aim of continuing the site's activity.
4. In addition, information regarding the goods you buy or sell at the auctions you participate in on the site, this information may include details regarding the user's identity, notes relating to your use of The Plus. However, we will disclose your personal information to a third party after clear permission from you.
5. We do not sell or lease to a third party any of your personal information within the normal scope of our business, and we will share with others your personal information only as stated in this (Confidentiality Agreement).
6. Once you have registered on the site, you consider that you have given us a clear authorization to deliver promotional emails about our services, as well as emails regarding changes, and new features on the site, if at any time you have decided not to wish to receive such messages, you should only choose the link to stop sending these messages to your postal address available at the bottom of any of these emails or go to the 'account' part of the site or app.
Use, enter, browse, and modify your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information through my account management page on the site or app, if your personal information changes in any way, or you have given incorrect information at the time of registration, you must update or correct it immediately, by displaying it on my 'account' or by contacting the customer service team.
2. Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after you have completed the use of Kafarat Plus as required by law, with the aim of overcoming technical barriers and preventing fraud, and to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
Links with third-party websites
1. The site may contain links with other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the level of security or methods used on other sites.
2. When you move from our site to any other site, we encourage you to read their confidentiality agreement data if it is your intention to give them your personal information.
3. Our Confidentiality Agreement applies only to your personal information that we have collected on our website.
software used on your personal device
1. Like many websites, our site uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer, so when you go to visit certain web pages on the sites, the record recognizes the browser through a unique and random number.
2. The 'cookies' records we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most used, you are free to cancel these records if you have this from the browser, although this may lead to your suspension from using the site
No destructive or deceptive e-mails.
We do not tolerate destructive messages. In order to inform the site of any destructive or deceptive e-mails, please send an e-mail to the e-mail "firstname.lastname@example.org". The call is to send e-mails that are attached to us or e-mails. Manual filtering to see if there are destructive messages or malicious attacks.
1. We keep your information (information confidentiality agreement) in electronic files in (Saudi Arabia), when you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in (Saudi Arabia), and we take every precaution to preserve your information (confidentiality agreement), by not accessing it from irresponsible parties, using it or disclosing it.
2. In any case, the Internet is an unsafe means, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information, and you have to enter the username and password every time you want to access your account or complete deals on the site, choose the word entry accurately using distinctive numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose the username and password to anyone, if you believe that the username or password has been revealed, immediately contact the on-site support team to change it.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the user care center team or email us at the following email.
We hope you visit this page frequently in order to see the changes.